Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday's Wacko is.....me. Kidding, but am feeling a bit...no, alot...out of whack at the moment. Never caught up from last week's undone list, skated through the weekend like I was Paris Hilton with six personal assistants, and now it's already hump day. Frick. Blog is way backed up...need a plunger, I mean a plumber. Have a guest arriving this evening, our friend Rafael from Budapest (no, he is not a mutant ninja turtle), so really need to step it up a notch and at least get the house picked up and run some errands today. Rafael was Riley's french tutor before we moved back, and I've told him that the only way he can cover his room/board is to speak nothing but French to the boys. Am curious to see how that works out, almost two years after they left the 'language of love' behind. C'est dommage!

Seriously, who/what could be my Wacko/Wacky for the day???

Perfect. Making headlines today, like any other day, is one of my favorite Wack-o-linas, the Gaga. She's gone and done it again with the over-the-topness...actually, it's without-the-topness. Love her, hate her, you still have to respect her ability to be everywhere. Here's the new cover of Q (Brit mag)...



Personally, I loves me some Lady Gaga. From the music to the unbelievable get-ups to the up-close and personal interviews, I totally dig her. And not just because she's all the rage, I just think she's really kewl. She is, for me, what's currently missing in an otherwise Madonnaless world. I know, Madge is still out there, pushing the envelope, but it's a much tamer version of pushing.

Lots of poo-pooers, saying that she's all shock-value and no talent, and that she's a man....yada, yada, yada... whatever. Love her. Love that she needs to change her outfit hourly, and believe me, if I had the fashion houses she has dressing me, I'd be doing the same thing.

Just realized that between this and my pole dancing post yesterday, I sound like I'm in need of an intervention :) No worries. I'm good.

No comments: