Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday's TeaserZ - Hollywood's Gossip GarbageZ
After yesterday's heavy topic (in the words of Cheech), I decided to take it down a few notches and focus on the ridiculousness that is Hollywood this week (any week). Confession time. It's not something I'm proud of, but I'm learning to live with it. I am a People.com junkie. It comes in waves now, it's no longer critical to my existence (there was a time). I realize fully that it's mindless, but so is fishing. Will just add here that People is the reliable source for gossip garbage. You can keep the TMZs and Pop-Eaters of the world.

A date with Kate? What a fate! She's dancefloor bait, and still doesn't rate. Not sure what's more of a tease - Kate's hair, or ABC trying to sell anyone on her dancing ability. While I don't really watch tv, I still get the news from TV-land via People or FB. Everyone is trashing poor Kate this morning, after her stellar performance on Dancing With the Stars last night. Why wouldn't they? She is a narcissistic nightmare, concerned with little more than her already trashed image in the media...okay, to be fair, maybe she worries about her hair too. Why does she keep coming back for more? What are you trying to prove, Lady? Go home and be a mother to those eight beautiful children. I get the whole DWTS thing, it's fun to see celebrities break out on the dance floor and try to impress us. But why Kate? Bleh. Have never seen her reality show, have never seen her dance (with the exception of this clip)...hoping I will never have to suffer through either.


Exactly what is fun about watching this whining biyatch who has no more claim to stardom than you or I do? On an unrelated sidenote, I've had several people tell me that my household/life would make for great reality tv. I'm not sure exactly how to take that, but will assume that because I'm somewhat of a whackjob, people would tune in to watch. How does one go from being in the super-sh*tty-mom limelight to competing on the dance floor with the superstar likes of Pamela Anderson (barf) and Shannon Doherty (double barf).

TUESDAY EVENING UPDATE: She's out. I should hope so. Ciao Bella.

Next up - Vanilla Ice
Are you frigging kidding me? Please say it ain't so. I really thought Vanilla Ice was dead. Nope. There he is, poppin' up all over the damn place, all set to perform at the Glastonbury festival in the UK in June. DO WHHHHAT? Headlining the bill - U2 and Muse, a show I missed in Tampa back in October because...well, because I'm too damn cheap *kicks herself, hard*. Did I already ask? DO WHHHAT? Gotta give it to the Iceman, at least he's still out there, doing what he loves. Get your tix soon, they're bound to go fast :)

Jemi in the House -
Alright, had to go here, only because my life IS currently The Disney Channel. Can you believe it? OMG! OMG! OMG! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Demi and Joe are really dating. OMG! OMG! OMG! Can you believe they're calling them Jemi? How cute is that? Triple Barf on my end. Still, being the mother of a giant Demi/Jonas fan (who doesn't read my blog), I'm obligated to pretend and say that I'm really happy for the new couple. Now let's step back and talk about what happened between BFFs Demi and Selena? It's all making sense. Demi's comment a few months back about Selena being buddy-buddy with Taylor Swift, who's heart was ripped out and stomped on by Joe back in the day. Oooh, wonder how those Disney celebs all stand in the same room with one another after everyone has been with everyone. It can't be worse than The Girls Next Door, can it?

Kim is on the Yacht
Can I use quadruple barf here? Would that really mean anything?

A lovely photo uploaded by Ms. Kardashian to her Twitter page. My, Madame, what tantalizing tatas you have. All the better to cheesefest you with. Even if I had that bod and that rack (hee.hee.), I think I would find a better way to make my man (Reggie) regret dumping me. C'mon Chica, have a little self-respect.

Lots more where this came from, I could blog well into the morning and not put a dent in it. Geez, it's enjoyable on occasion to make fun of people. Okay, I'll stop. For now. xo.

No comments: