Saturday, September 28, 2013

Time for a good gossip post...

WHAT IN THE FREAKING WORLD IS THIS GIRL THINKING????  I keep trying to give her the benefit of the doubt.  I keep thinking that she is just trying to shed that Disney image.  But every day she seems to come up with something more horrendous to do/wear.  She's wearing pasties.  Egads, Woman!  You're making an ass of yourself.



Here's a New Funny or Die video bit with Justin Bieber and Zach Galifianakis, who does a whole series of similar spoofs with celebrities, a 'talk show' called Between Two Ferns.  Very funny.  Loves me some Zach.


Now, for the gratuitous pic of the day...
You are welcome in advance.It's one of those
'who wore it better' faceoffs.  I'm ALWAYS going
 to vote for Mr. Beckham, but Cristiano Ronaldo,
who's new underwear line is available November
1st, is lookin' pretty damn fine.

Holy hotness, Batman.
Christiano Renaldo, David Beckham, Underwear














In Fashion news, Hollywood A-listers are following a
new trend for Fall,  pairing really bright colored shoes
with things that don't match at all.  I don't get it, but I'm
 a freak about my shoes matching my outfit.  I guess if
you're famous, you can pull anything off.
Emma Roberts, Nikki Reed, Ashley Madekwe, Lucy Hale, Reese Witherspoon,



In Glee news...
Glee, Corey Monteith

We are just two weeks away from the Cory Monteith
tribute episode.  I'm still way back in season three, but
I will definitely tune in to watch.  So unbelievably sad
and unnecessary.



Who said Hollywood love never lasts.  Just found this
adorable pic of Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell last week.
Love them.  THIRTY YEARS, folks.  And I'm sweating
bullets trying to make it to sixteen.
Kurt Russell, Goldie Hawn



New couple alert!!!

Kate Upton and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Hold Hands in N.Y.C.


Kate Upton and Maksim Chmerkovskiy (say that fast three times),
seen holding hands in NYC on Thursday.  Cute.


George Clooney (who by the way, while I'm still totally in love with him, is still very much gay) is quite the prankster these days, and his latest target is none other than the gorgeous Sandra Bullock.  Sandra appeared on Jay Leno promoting her new lost in space movie called Gravity (snooz), and shared the prank with Jay.






The top story on People.com today has absolutely no business being a top story.  Pamela Anderson is going to run the New York Marathon in November to raise funds for Haitian relief.  Bleh!  She makes me cringe.  Who cares where she's running, unless it's a long run off a short pier.  Furthermore, if she actually makes it halfway through the marathon, how is she not going to have two black eyes with those tatas flapping in her face?  Ugh...what a nightmare.


No comments: