Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Tuesday's Teaser(s) - I didn't really come up with the 'gotta get it, gotta have it' of the day, so thought I would share some hot links that popped up on my favoUrite blogs/websites over the last day or so instead. Note: these links may be offensive, so don't click if you don't have a sense of humoUr, please...

1. Check out these hysterical souvenir photos, taken on roller coasters around the country and compiled by the folks over at Slightly Warped. I repeat, don't click if you are easily offended.

2. 6 Things Men Do To Get Laid That Science Says Turn Women Off. Love it. My girl Kathy (Cracked.com) hits the nail on the head here, and she is funny - extremely funny, as a matter of fact - in her exploration of the age-old dilemma of boys chasing girls. What the Hell went wrong??? There are obviously just as many no-no potholes for the women out there to avoid, but it's way more fun to laugh at the guys (at least when you are me).

3. Okay, since I'm ripping on the guys, it's only fair to throw them a bone, and acknowledge that 4 out of these 8 Sports Events That Should Be Yearly Holidays are actually fairly reasonable requests. Should say, that since I blogged about Opening Day yesterday, that's going to be one of the four. PS. This is a fun website (Guyism.com)

4. Have read lots of reviews, mostly not jumping-up-and-down excited about the release of Apple's new iPad. Here's a great Flowchart to Decide If You Should Buy an I-PAD. Very funny. (HolyTaco.com)

5. Rounding out my list of random links for the day: The Best Episode of Oprah Ever (Gawker.TV). I don't watch Oprah unless she's scheduled an über-guest and I actually know about it ahead of time (this rarely happens). I was bummed to find out that I missed Steve Carell and Tina Fey today, two of the funniest people on the planet. No worries, got to catch them here.

No comments: