Monday, September 10, 2007

What Else - Me Rambling, As Usual

Salut!!! What's the news? Monday evening here - it's been a week, time to drop in. I have some new videos, but am waiting to finish the disc so I can upload and post them. I also have some new photos, will post a few in a minute. Nothing terribly new and interesting to report. My little gang is somewhat back in the swing of things after the summer hoopla. School started last Tuesday and the boys are still trying to get back into that early morning routine. They have to be out the door at 7:40, so I'm trying to get them up at 6:15 - total frigging nightmare that is. And since I've done it since the beginning of time, I continue to deliver their chocolate milk in bed to them every morning. Must be nice, huh? I keep waiting for the good coffee fairy to be standing next to my bed when I wake up, but somehow it hasn't happened yet. Ooooh, know what would be even better? You may or may not know that I am addicted to my Nespresso machine. I was never really a coffee girl until that amazing invention made it's way into my life. Anyway, it just so happens that George Clooney is also a big fan (and a spokesperson) - wouldn't it be nice if George could deliver my first cup of coffee every day? Suppose there's any chance of that happening? Me either. Just found the Nespresso commercial on YouTube - here it is - is he nice to look at, or what? I have another idea - every time I go into the Nespresso shop to by my little pods they keep track of how many I've bought, and based on that number they can tell me when I need to descale my machine. What if they add a bonus feature to the Nespresso coffee club and throw in a visit to George's villa in Lake Como for every 10,000 pods of coffee you buy? Now that would be some clever marketing :)

No comments: