Saturday, December 15, 2007

I promised you something even more exciting than holiday cheer, and here it is...

Yes, dear readers, IT IS A HAIRCUT. I am still glowing with glee, the happiest mommy there could ever be.

I made the appointment for Liam earlier in the week, hoping that we'd be able to coax him into shedding a few centimeters. I left him with the hair stylist and went for a coffee, thinking that perhaps she'd have more luck and that he wouldn't be so likely to have a meltdown if I wasn't there. My planned actually worked (these results are not typical), and he strolled out of there looking like my long, lost son. I should add here that we really haven't put alot of pressure on him to cut it. We've been trying to endure, and hoping he would outgrow the look, but it was definitely starting to wear on us :) Happily, he made the decision himself, so it worked out for everyone in the end.

So, now that you've seen the 'after', check out the 'before'...




















Here are Riley and Liam with their good friend Peti (Peter) afterwards at a nearby cafe, where we toasted Liam's new look with hot chocolate. Yahoo!!!!!


No comments: